Question:
I want to purchase a battery operated currency converter to take on a trip to to make buying easier. ES?
GARY S
2006-05-19 08:38:56 UTC
I want to purchase a battery operated currency converter to take on a trip to to make buying easier. ES?
Eight answers:
nevyn55025
2006-05-19 08:42:38 UTC
Here's a website with a selection to purchase.
Waterloo
2006-05-19 16:01:32 UTC
Since most countries in Europe are now on the EURO, it is not so difficult to do it in your head. Don't waste your money on this stupid gadget. Just check the exchange rate before you go. If you are worried about it, try practicing a few exchanges in your head before you go. Try www.exchangerate.com to get the rates. Only thing to check is if you are going to the UK then you need to also know the rate for GBP and if you are traveling in Scandinavia, they also did not convert to the EURO. Depends on where you plan to travel mostly.
Dr.Jess
2006-05-19 15:46:24 UTC
If your traveling in Europe well obviously use the Euro if traveling any other area outside of Europe just take your credit or debit card. They are accepted almost at any ATM in the world. There depending on which local bank you use you will automatically be given the exchange rate and cash into that countries currency.

http://www.kangoleap.com
gokart121
2006-05-19 15:41:18 UTC
It's called 'a calculator'. Computers with Windows have one built-in...but if you want pocket-size, just get a 10-dollar cheapie from the electronics store, and figure out what the rates are, then it's simple multiplication from there....you can usually get the daily rates from the paper or off the radio...
2006-05-19 15:40:52 UTC
I think a calculator would be better. It's much more useful than a currency converter.
?
2006-05-19 15:43:39 UTC
Never heard of that one yet.
2006-05-19 15:40:50 UTC